Third Street Aleworks Partners With Local Vendors—Andy’s Produce Market, Golden Gate Meat Co & Franco American Bakery—To Bring Grocery Boxes To The Community
Third Street Aleworks partners with local Sonoma County businesses to provide the community with their basic groceries, to help promote social distancing as recommended, and eliminating time out of the house in crowded areas, where often the shelves are empty. They’ve accomplished this by partnering with Andy’s Produce Market, Franco American Bakery, and Golden Gate Meats. With the assistance from these amazing businesses, Third Street is able to source fresh food at great prices to extend to our community! It’s amazing what can be accomplished when the community comes together to help one another!
We are taking pre-orders to adhere to those social distancing protocols, and the first pick-up will be this Saturday, March 28th between 2:00PM–8:00PM. Starting Monday, March 20th, we will offer daily pick-ups from 5:00PM–8:00PM. During those hours, Third Street is also offering to-go meals and to-go beer.
All aforementioned grocery boxes, to-go beer, and food orders can be placed at thirdstreetaleworks.com/store
Aleworks has partnered with Andy’s Produce Market for all your fruits and vegetables; in this $20 produce box you can find:
- 4 bananas, 4 apples, 3 oranges, 2 mangoes, 1 head of broccoli, 1 head of cauliflower, 2 tomatoes, 3 romaine hearts, 2 onions, 2 bell peppers, 2 cucumbers, 5 carrots, 2 avocados, 4 potatoes, 1 clove garlic
For your bread needs, Third Street Aleworks has partnered with Franco American Bakery; this $12 box with include:
- 1 loaf sliced sourdough bread, 4 hamburger buns, 4 dinner rolls, 4 sandwich rolls
They have also teamed up with Golden Gate Meat Company to provide various bulk meat boxes for $40, with you choice of beef, pork, and poultry:
- Beef – Each box will contain a combination of 10 lbs of uncooked and pre-packaged ground chuck, roasts, or stew cuts.
- Pork- Each box will contain a combination of 10 lbs of uncooked and pre-packaged loin roasts, bacon, ribs, or chops.
- Poultry – Each box will contain a combination of 10 lbs of uncooked and pre-packaged chicken breasts, thighs, wings or drumsticks.
“To my fellow community we’ve been working hard with our local distributing businesses to bring you the freshest and best cost on your #essential grocery goods. We’re proud to show you what a community can truly do when they come together for the greater common good! Thank you Andy’s Produce Market, Franco American Bakery & Golden Gate Meat Company for helping bring our vision to fruition! At Third Street Aleworks our community is most important, and that community is you Santa Rosa and Sonoma County. Let’s #flattenthecurve together by practicing #soicaldistancing and end this #quarantine” —Matthew Vella